This recipe is quick and east. Your guests and kids will love it! Takes no time to make. Perfect for people who have no time to cook but would love to make a meal that tastes like it took hours!
- Chicken breast or pieces
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 purple onion chopped in large pieces
- 1 fennel bulb (anise) chopped in large pieces
- 1/2 Tablespoon Fennel Seeds
- 2tblspoon Fresh Thyme or 1 tblspoon powder
- 8 baby red potatoes cut in to halves
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Step 1:Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
Step 2:While the oven is pre-heating, cut up the fennel bulb, potatoes and onion in to 1/8 pieces.
Step 3:Place chicken, cut up veggies, and seasoning in the roasting pan. Add the Olive Oil. You will want to make sure everything is coated with the olive oil and seasoning.
Step 4:Bake for 20-30 min or until there is no pink in the chicken. Serve with corn or asparagus!!
Labels: Roasted chicken